Kit & Neck knife with leather pouch. 10-cm o/all. The second in the Sicut mini-survival range, the Mintan continues the tradition of an uncluttered mini survival knife sized for kits.
The Mintan features
- Double-edged blade - two sharp cutting sections without a 'dagger configuration'.
- Spear point for piercing One edge for whittling
- One edge for slicing
- Flat side for sharpening/shaving tasks
- Full-tang strength
- Secure grip handle shape
- Stain resistant steel
- Low Rockwell Hardness for ease of sharpening
- Tie holes countersunk
- Lanyard hole for neck carrying
- Leather scabbard
- Designed by Australians and manufactured to Australian specifications
Designed by Keith Spencer (Australia) & manufactured in Pakistan, the Mintan fits into pocket-size survival kits